Entry-Level Consultant (Job Number: 20180607001-C) Work Location: United States-Louisiana-New Orleans Schedule: Full-time Job Type: Other
At its founding in 2016, Craft It Consulting is one of the nation's leading consulting agencies employing approximately 60 people. Approximately four to five percent of all strategic consulting delivered in the country today is provided by CIC facilities resulting in more than 2k business encounters each year.
Summary of Duties:
The Entry Level Consultant serves as a Division resource and subject matter expert for implementation and support of strategic solutions. Using a balanced combination of advanced customer service, project management, sales, leadership, training, and technology skills, the entry-level consultant role works with an integrated support team to provide workflow analysis, testing, training, implementation, support, and optimization to our business clients. The role requires working closely with clients and in-house team, but also involves working with an ecosystem of consulting professionals.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Organize/prioritize tasks and maintain attention to detail
- Willingness to update job skills in a changing environment
- Flexibility to manage unanticipated changes
- Adaptable to changing environment of the consulting industry
- Possess well-developed leadership skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance.
- Acts as a mentor and provides technical direction
- Demonstrated ability to lead group discussions with analytical and information technology personnel, verbally and writing
- Delivers information in a clear, concise, and compelling manner to effectively engage others and achieve desired results
- Excellent customer-facing teaching abilities
- Exchange information across department, organization/enterprise; communicates independently, thorough understanding of subject/topic; sharing technical expertise or providing direction/instruction.
4. Customer Service
- Demonstrated customer service focus
- Broad experience in providing high-level service
- Lead discussions around providing quality customer service, orientation and/or training
5. Relationship Building
- Demonstrated ability to establish and build strong relationships among Corporate, Division, Market, and practice personnel.
- Ability to work well with others and lead focused discussions that facilitate promote growth between business partners.
Preferred: Proficiency in strategic consulting
Education: College graduate or advanced course studies or related experience with 5 years previous experience in business related field preferred.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions: Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone,
calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports. Work is performed in an office environment. Work may be stressful at times. Contact may involve dealing with angry or upset people. Staff must remain flexible and available to provide staffing assistance for any/all disaster or emergency situations.
OSHA Category: The normal work routine involves no exposure to blood, body fluids, or body tissues (although situations can be imagined or hypothesized under which anyone, anywhere, might encounter potential exposure to
body fluids). Persons who perform these duties are not called upon as part of their employment to perform or assist in emergency care or first aid, or to be potentially exposed in some other way.